I always want to do a drawing of my name, and I like the meaning that I gave my name. My last name is TIAN: 田. It is the character to describe field in the old days. It is called pictogram, and the character has the same format until now. My first name is QING: 青 which means cyan. Using the word to describe the color that is not exactly blue but has blue within it. As for me, I would like to say that's grass in the field.
In my drawing, it is cover by grass and it is mixed with blue and green marker to represent cyan. The narrow path that goes through the image represents the field boundary that people can walk on it. The top of the drawing is the sea and beach with a tiny pink house at the edge.
This is probably my fantasy that I can own a house right next to the sea also with a large field behind me.
No comments:
Post a Comment