Monday, April 10, 2017

TONIC/BLESS

Tonic could mean a medicinal substance taken to give a feeling of vigor or well-being, but it could just mean sort of water.
I found out that water played an important role in my life. Since I grew up, I always live along the coast. Water could be gentle and smooth but could also become violent and turbulent. I love both of them. But deep in my memory, I obsessed with the Kanas Lake. I went on a hike eight years ago but the memory was still fresh to me. The lake is fabulous and it is the first time for me to feel that the lake is not 'real'. It is just too pretty to actually see and feel it. Besides, there is the story that there is a monster that live in the lake, sometimes it will show up but not quiet often.

No comments:

Post a Comment