Sunday, September 17, 2017
REACH
There are some moments in life when you feel it is difficult to reach even you know it is so closed to you.
You reach out for support but you don't know whether it will there.
You reach out for love but you don't know whether the person is also waiting for you.
Here is the moment that I tried to capture and represent.
It is a sunny afternoon, we are sitting on the stone stairs outside his house, waiting for his friend and chatting. I can see the city in distance, covered by mist. Stones are rough, grasses are soft, flower smells sweet and he is there.
Memory becomes blurry, colors pop out in mind. They are there.
As he asked me, where do you wanna hang it. It should be in the dinning room, I think, with a glass wine and I remember the feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment