Monday, October 2, 2017

MEET


It is from the old memory that dated back almost 20 years ago. Here is the park that I always go with my parents during weekend. It is a pretty big park that has zoo, kids' playground, hiking trails, BBQ, and the city main reservoirs. Every fall, the park has an exhibition of chrysanthemum, where you can see different variety.  The photo was taken during one of the chrysanthemum exhibitions. All my best memories were in this park, especially the children's playground.  Even the color already faded out, I can still see all the happiness in there. However, the children's playground is going to be redevelop into a commercial area due to the fact that it might bring more money to the park. I don't think I will have a chance to visit before all the construction happen, but I do miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment